FAQ including Property Assessments, Burning, Timber Cutting

To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions.

If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Please contact the Town building 983-2700 or any board member!

Contact: Associated Appraisal Consultants at (920) 749-1995  or click on:  home-owners-property FAQ

Odinance No. 4121 requiring payment of local claims/taxes as condition of obtaining or renewing town issued licenses. Contact Richland County Zoning Department for more information.

Timber Cutting

Remit to:  Located on the 3rd floor of the Richland County Courthouse at
181 W. Seminary Street, Richland Center, WI 53581

Derek S. Kalish
Richland County Clerk
608 647 2197

Myranda Hege
Deputy Clerk
608 647 2197

Contact: DNR
Burning permits are required by the Wisconsin DNR in many parts of the state to conduct legal and responsible burning outdoors. Burning permits are free and easy to obtain. They encourage the public to burn safely and are proven to be effective in protecting lives, property and natural resources from the damages of wildfires.